Archive for May 2011
Join this leading Energy Company and use your education and experience and be recognized and rewarded!
|This key Geosciences position supports development field activities by providing database management and supporting Geologists and Geophysicists with ongoing development drilling activities and integration of field and regional geological knowledge into development prospects.Key duties are, but are not limited to the following:
|Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer Jobs (Advisor) building reservoir simulation models to be used for reservoir characterization, production forecasting, and reserve projection assist in the formulation of field development plans based upon the results of the simulation models to maximize hydrocarbon recovery which includes looking at various IOR/EOR programs, and modeling project planning. Must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary integrated team and effectively communicate information and evaluations to team members and management in a timely manner. Will be required to mentor to the other disciplines.Essential Job Duties:|
|Perform reservoir simulation projects which include: 1) building reservoir simulation models to be used for reservoir characterization, production forecasting, and reserve projection, 2) assist in the formulation of field development plans based upon the results of the simulation models to maximize hydrocarbon recovery which includes looking at various IOR/EOR programs, and 3) modeling project planning. Must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary integrated team and effectively communicate information and evaluations to team members and management in a timely manner. Will be required to mentor to the other disciplines.|
|1. BS degree in Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent) with 15 years of Advanced Reservoir Engineering experience in the oil industry.
2. 10 years experience with reservoir simulation tools and techniques; preferably the ECLIPSE software.
3. Strong workstation skills and expertise with simulation software especially Eclipse applications.
4. Experience and ability in integrating geological, petrophysical, and engineering data for reservoir characterization.
5. Experience with advanced methods of static and dynamic reservoir characterization.
6. Understanding of data uncertainties which influence modeling and business decisions.
7. Ability to interact effectively with cross functional team members (geoscientists, operations, drilling and facilities engineers).
8. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Good communication skills (written and oral).
10. Ability to mentor to the multi discipline staff members.
11. Must possess good business acumen skills .
12. International travel required.
|Additional Desired Qualifications:|
|1. Experience with the use and application of compositional models and tools. Broad understanding of geological modeling.
2. Experience in field exploitation and field development.
3. Broad familiarity with field operations covering primary and secondary recovery techniques.
4. Prior experience with major project design and performance evaluation.
Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer EOR
Enhanced Oil Recovery
Texas Full Relocation and Bonus Eligible!
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer with advanced compositional simulation and enhanced oil recovery expertise. My client is seeking candidate who have a demonstrated record of successfully completing a significant number of practical reservoir studies involving reservoir description, fluid and rock property generation and compositional simulation. Candidate must have recent experience in developing equations of state and associated lab procedures for generating fluid property data employed in equation of state tuning. Ideal candidate will also be familiar reservoir description technology employing geostatistical methodology and be able to coordinate and direct integrated reservoir description projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting and directing integrated reservoir studies employing compositional simulation to assist in the design and management of the company’s CO2 floods. Coordinating and directing fluid and rock property acquisition programs. Coordinating and directing integrated reservoir description programs employing advanced geostatistical procedures designed to provide the geologic model employed in the simulation models. Good communication skills are required to interface with geoscience and engineering staff responsible for our many existing and pending the CO2 flood implementations and management.
Reservoir engineers with a Masters or PHD in engineering with 20+ years of major oil company experience are preferred.
Exceptional Total Compensation package includes generous base salary, annual bonus potential and benefits second to none!
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking to add an experienced (In-House) Landman to their growing staff.
Great opportunity to join a true world class organization that values and rewards their employees!
In this key land role you will report to the Land Manager. You will be responsible for assisting in negotiating, analyzing, and drafting all land related contracts, including farmouts, participation agreements, exploration joint venture agreements and joint operating agreements. You will manage all land functions in support of the Company’s multi-rig drilling program. You will be required to maintain an active presence in industry associations such as AAPL, IPAA, Etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following required experience and skills:
- PLM, Energy Management or related Bachelors degree is required.
- At least three years of industry experience as in-house, company Landman.
The selected candidate will be offered an excellent Total Compensation Package that will include an above average base salary, employer matched 401K plan, annual incentive compensation plan, and a 4.5 day work week!
Base Salary: $90K-$100K plus target bonus of 20-25% plus Sign-On Bonus
Our client is seeking an experienced reservoir engineering tech to work with the corporate reserves team in managing reserves, economics, and company financials. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical, economic and analytical support to the Executive Management team. Responsibilities include maintaining, documenting and providing economic cash flows; project economics; year-end and midyear reserve reports/reconciliations; budget reports; bank and SEC reports, and assistance with acquisition and divestiture projects. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work with a multi-functional team and have experience in working with accounting, operations, tax, and production groups. The candidate must also possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate should possess superior skills and ability in economic software such as PHDWin, understand economic analysis and the resulting metrics; have 5-15+ years of Reservoir Tech experience with an operating company; and the ability to work well with limited supervision. The candidate should be proficient in MS Office, including Excel and Access, and be familiar with production and accounting systems.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Managing the Company’s corporate reserves database
2. Supporting the company’s engineering and executive team in evaluating drilling as well as acquisition, and divestiture opportunities
3. Building and modeling cases in PHDWin using both economic and projection parameters.
4. Updating and editing cases within PHDWin including reserve class/cat transfers and revisions.
5. Running economics and scenarios on proposed wells and projects.
6. Maintaining a list of reserve case adds & revisions in an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and datasets with PHDWin data on reserve and economic parameters.
8. Building and linking spreadsheets and datasets for variance, revision, and comparison purposes.
9. Maintaining graphs, charts, and reports for Executive Management and corporate presentation purposes.
10. Create, maintain, and assist with departmental files and data distribution to team members, departments, and outside parties.
Sherman Area Opportunity! Monday – Friday 8 – 5!
Excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Family Practice Physician to join this multi-specialty group in an employed position.
Follow This On EmployerIndex: Job: FAMILY PRACTICE TEXAS | EmployerIndex http://www.employerindex.com/search-jobs/family-practice-texas/#ixzz1M5owJR5T
South Texas Short Drive to the Alamo and Beautiful Beaches!
2011 Candidates Accepted
Great opportunity for a board certified or eligible Urologist for a Hospital sponsored private practice.
Follow This On EmployerIndex: Search Jobs | EmployerIndex http://www.employerindex.com/search-jobs/#ixzz1M5nbU6Wm
Beautiful Central Oklahoma less than 90 minutes from OKC!
Great opportunity for solo Hospital EMPLOYED position! The selected Neurologist will share call with two other specialists in the area. Great location to raise a family, excellent school district!
Follow This On EmployerIndex: Search Jobs | EmployerIndex http://www.employerindex.com/search-jobs/#ixzz1M5lAkaXC
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking an experienced Drilling Manager to join their management staff in their beautiful Texas Hill Country Offices.
In this key management level role you will be responsible for managing a five drilling rig program with quarterly trips to the field. You will maintain and manage a dynamic drilling schedule and prepare daily drilling report. Troubleshoot daily drilling issues
Follow This On EmployerIndex: Search Jobs | EmployerIndex http://www.employerindex.com/search-jobs/#ixzz1M5eeAPBH