Director Professional Relations
Our client, a large Long Term Acute Care (LTAC) Hospital, has an outstanding opportunity for a Director of Professional Relations. The Director of Professional Relations is responsible for building and maintaining census as well for the overall management of the Professional Relations staff. The director is responsible for all the Professional Relations tracking systems, the intake process, community education and the Professional Relations development plan. The DPR is responsible for the continuous growth of referrals in accordance with hospital objectives. The Director of Professional Relations maintains positive and effective working relationships both in the hospital and in the community.
· Knowledgeable and experienced in setting goals
· writing strategic plans, training and in the development of communication vehicles for referral sources.
· The ability to manage and direct Professional Relations department, negotiate managed care contracts, compute statistics and develop budget/marketing plan.
· Self-motivated, self-directed individual with good organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Establish and maintain positive working relationships with all customers
Experience/Education: HIGH Energy! Bachelor’s degree. Bachelor Degree preferred and/or RN, LVN, RRT. Minimum of three to five years experience in health care marketing in a hospital or managed care environment preferred. A strong background in client services and relationship management is essential. Supervisory experience and experience developing marketing plans for new hospital(s)/territories is required. Frequent day travel is required.
We offer the following benefits for our employees.
Competitive Salary ~ Bonus Potential ~ Paid Time Off ~ Tuition Reimbursement ~ Matched 401(k) ~ Comprehensive Medical/Life/Dental/Vision ~ Flexible Spending Accounts ~ Employee Assistance Program