Beautiful Texas Hill Country Location
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking an experienced Land Manager for their Management Team.
In this key management role you will be responsible for the following:
- Negotiate, analyze, and draft land related contracts, including farmouts, participation agreements, exploration joint venture agreements and joint operating agreements.
- Manage all land functions in support of multi-rig drilling program.
- Oversee field landmen who are acquiring leases, rights-of-way and surface damage settlements and assist in negotiating leases, surface damage agreements and R-O-W agreements.
- Coordinate all land related activity requiring state regulatory authority approval.
- Coordinate communication between surface owners and field personnel in order to avoid, address and/or resolve issues related to ongoing drilling and daily production activities.
- Assume responsibility for all pre-drill land activities, including well site acquisition, title curative matters, well proposals, poolings and support agreements.
- Maintain an active presence in industry associations such as AAPL, IPAA, Etc.
Ideal Candidate will possess the following level of experience and skills:
- PLM, Energy Management or related Bachelors degree required.
- Minimum of ten years of industry experience as in-house, company Landman.
- Must be able to manage all land activities associated with ongoing drilling programs in multiple project areas.
- Should possess working knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations of the Texas RailRoad Commission and the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
- Should be able to maintain focus and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills for working closely with team members and with industry partners.
- Will be self motivated, possess strong negotiating skills and capable of performing all job duties with minimal supervision.
- Will be expected to identify and pursue value-add opportunities in existing prospect areas.
- Candidate must be a team player with good communication skills.
The selected Candidate will be offered a truly exceptional Total Compensation Package including:
- Employer matched 401K
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Free gym membership
- Half day Fridays
- Excellent medical/dental program
Click here to apply online
Visit Energy Careers Job Board
International Energy Engineering Jobs RSS Feed
International Energy Engineering Resume CV RSS Feed
For more information email us