Posts Tagged ‘engineer’
|Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer Jobs (Advisor) building reservoir simulation models to be used for reservoir characterization, production forecasting, and reserve projection assist in the formulation of field development plans based upon the results of the simulation models to maximize hydrocarbon recovery which includes looking at various IOR/EOR programs, and modeling project planning. Must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary integrated team and effectively communicate information and evaluations to team members and management in a timely manner. Will be required to mentor to the other disciplines.Essential Job Duties:|
|Perform reservoir simulation projects which include: 1) building reservoir simulation models to be used for reservoir characterization, production forecasting, and reserve projection, 2) assist in the formulation of field development plans based upon the results of the simulation models to maximize hydrocarbon recovery which includes looking at various IOR/EOR programs, and 3) modeling project planning. Must be able to work within a multi-disciplinary integrated team and effectively communicate information and evaluations to team members and management in a timely manner. Will be required to mentor to the other disciplines.|
|1. BS degree in Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent) with 15 years of Advanced Reservoir Engineering experience in the oil industry.
2. 10 years experience with reservoir simulation tools and techniques; preferably the ECLIPSE software.
3. Strong workstation skills and expertise with simulation software especially Eclipse applications.
4. Experience and ability in integrating geological, petrophysical, and engineering data for reservoir characterization.
5. Experience with advanced methods of static and dynamic reservoir characterization.
6. Understanding of data uncertainties which influence modeling and business decisions.
7. Ability to interact effectively with cross functional team members (geoscientists, operations, drilling and facilities engineers).
8. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
9. Good communication skills (written and oral).
10. Ability to mentor to the multi discipline staff members.
11. Must possess good business acumen skills .
12. International travel required.
|Additional Desired Qualifications:|
|1. Experience with the use and application of compositional models and tools. Broad understanding of geological modeling.
2. Experience in field exploitation and field development.
3. Broad familiarity with field operations covering primary and secondary recovery techniques.
4. Prior experience with major project design and performance evaluation.
Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer EOR
Enhanced Oil Recovery
Texas Full Relocation and Bonus Eligible!
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Reservoir Simulation Engineer with advanced compositional simulation and enhanced oil recovery expertise. My client is seeking candidate who have a demonstrated record of successfully completing a significant number of practical reservoir studies involving reservoir description, fluid and rock property generation and compositional simulation. Candidate must have recent experience in developing equations of state and associated lab procedures for generating fluid property data employed in equation of state tuning. Ideal candidate will also be familiar reservoir description technology employing geostatistical methodology and be able to coordinate and direct integrated reservoir description projects.
The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting and directing integrated reservoir studies employing compositional simulation to assist in the design and management of the company’s CO2 floods. Coordinating and directing fluid and rock property acquisition programs. Coordinating and directing integrated reservoir description programs employing advanced geostatistical procedures designed to provide the geologic model employed in the simulation models. Good communication skills are required to interface with geoscience and engineering staff responsible for our many existing and pending the CO2 flood implementations and management.
Reservoir engineers with a Masters or PHD in engineering with 20+ years of major oil company experience are preferred.
Exceptional Total Compensation package includes generous base salary, annual bonus potential and benefits second to none!
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking an experienced Drilling Manager to join their management staff in their beautiful Texas Hill Country Offices.
In this key management level role you will be responsible for managing a five drilling rig program with quarterly trips to the field. You will maintain and manage a dynamic drilling schedule and prepare daily drilling report. Troubleshoot daily drilling issues
Follow This On EmployerIndex: Search Jobs | EmployerIndex http://www.employerindex.com/search-jobs/#ixzz1M5eeAPBH