Reservoir Engineering Tech
Base Salary: $90K-$100K plus target bonus of 20-25% plus Sign-On Bonus
Our client is seeking an experienced reservoir engineering tech to work with the corporate reserves team in managing reserves, economics, and company financials. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical, economic and analytical support to the Executive Management team. Responsibilities include maintaining, documenting and providing economic cash flows; project economics; year-end and midyear reserve reports/reconciliations; budget reports; bank and SEC reports, and assistance with acquisition and divestiture projects. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work with a multi-functional team and have experience in working with accounting, operations, tax, and production groups. The candidate must also possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate should possess superior skills and ability in economic software such as PHDWin, understand economic analysis and the resulting metrics; have 5-15+ years of Reservoir Tech experience with an operating company; and the ability to work well with limited supervision. The candidate should be proficient in MS Office, including Excel and Access, and be familiar with production and accounting systems.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Managing the Company’s corporate reserves database
2. Supporting the company’s engineering and executive team in evaluating drilling as well as acquisition, and divestiture opportunities
3. Building and modeling cases in PHDWin using both economic and projection parameters.
4. Updating and editing cases within PHDWin including reserve class/cat transfers and revisions.
5. Running economics and scenarios on proposed wells and projects.
6. Maintaining a list of reserve case adds & revisions in an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and datasets with PHDWin data on reserve and economic parameters.
8. Building and linking spreadsheets and datasets for variance, revision, and comparison purposes.
9. Maintaining graphs, charts, and reports for Executive Management and corporate presentation purposes.
10. Create, maintain, and assist with departmental files and data distribution to team members, departments, and outside parties.
Click here to apply online
Visit Energy Careers Job Board
International Energy Engineering Jobs RSS Feed
International Energy Engineering Resume CV RSS Feed
For more information email us