Posts Tagged ‘gas’
Join this leading Energy Company and use your education and experience and be recognized and rewarded!
|This key Geosciences position supports development field activities by providing database management and supporting Geologists and Geophysicists with ongoing development drilling activities and integration of field and regional geological knowledge into development prospects.Key duties are, but are not limited to the following:
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking to add an experienced (In-House) Landman to their growing staff.
Great opportunity to join a true world class organization that values and rewards their employees!
In this key land role you will report to the Land Manager. You will be responsible for assisting in negotiating, analyzing, and drafting all land related contracts, including farmouts, participation agreements, exploration joint venture agreements and joint operating agreements. You will manage all land functions in support of the Company’s multi-rig drilling program. You will be required to maintain an active presence in industry associations such as AAPL, IPAA, Etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following required experience and skills:
- PLM, Energy Management or related Bachelors degree is required.
- At least three years of industry experience as in-house, company Landman.
The selected candidate will be offered an excellent Total Compensation Package that will include an above average base salary, employer matched 401K plan, annual incentive compensation plan, and a 4.5 day work week!
Base Salary: $90K-$100K plus target bonus of 20-25% plus Sign-On Bonus
Our client is seeking an experienced reservoir engineering tech to work with the corporate reserves team in managing reserves, economics, and company financials. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing technical, economic and analytical support to the Executive Management team. Responsibilities include maintaining, documenting and providing economic cash flows; project economics; year-end and midyear reserve reports/reconciliations; budget reports; bank and SEC reports, and assistance with acquisition and divestiture projects. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to work with a multi-functional team and have experience in working with accounting, operations, tax, and production groups. The candidate must also possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate should possess superior skills and ability in economic software such as PHDWin, understand economic analysis and the resulting metrics; have 5-15+ years of Reservoir Tech experience with an operating company; and the ability to work well with limited supervision. The candidate should be proficient in MS Office, including Excel and Access, and be familiar with production and accounting systems.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Managing the Company’s corporate reserves database
2. Supporting the company’s engineering and executive team in evaluating drilling as well as acquisition, and divestiture opportunities
3. Building and modeling cases in PHDWin using both economic and projection parameters.
4. Updating and editing cases within PHDWin including reserve class/cat transfers and revisions.
5. Running economics and scenarios on proposed wells and projects.
6. Maintaining a list of reserve case adds & revisions in an Excel spreadsheet.
7. Maintaining Excel spreadsheets and datasets with PHDWin data on reserve and economic parameters.
8. Building and linking spreadsheets and datasets for variance, revision, and comparison purposes.
9. Maintaining graphs, charts, and reports for Executive Management and corporate presentation purposes.
10. Create, maintain, and assist with departmental files and data distribution to team members, departments, and outside parties.
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking an experienced Drilling Manager to join their management staff in their beautiful Texas Hill Country Offices.
In this key management level role you will be responsible for managing a five drilling rig program with quarterly trips to the field. You will maintain and manage a dynamic drilling schedule and prepare daily drilling report. Troubleshoot daily drilling issues
Follow This On EmployerIndex: Search Jobs | EmployerIndex http://www.employerindex.com/search-jobs/#ixzz1M5eeAPBH