RSS - Posts
Beautiful Texas Hill Country Location
Our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company, is seeking to add an experienced Land Manager to their Management Team.
In this key management role will be responsible for the following:
Ideal Candidate will possess the following level of experience and skills requirements:
· PLM, Energy Management or related Bachelors degree required.
· Minimum of ten years of industry experience as in-house, company Landman.
· Must be able to manage all land activities associated with ongoing drilling programs in multiple project areas.
· Should possess working knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations of the Texas RailRoad Commission and the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
· Should be able to maintain focus and attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment.
· Must have strong interpersonal skills for working closely with team members and with industry partners.
· Will be self motivated, possess strong negotiating skills and capable of performing all job duties with minimal supervision.
· Will be expected to identify and pursue value-add opportunities in existing prospect areas.
· Candidate must be a team player with good communication skills.
The selected Candidate will be offered a truly exceptional Total Compensation Package including:
Click here to apply online
There are no jobs to display at this time.
Designed by HireSuite Technologies.